On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 2:27 PM, mzimmers <mzimm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, so after some time, the LEDs stopped flashing. When the SD card is
> loaded, I can boot, and access the BBB via ssh, and all that good stuff.
>
> When I remove the card, though, the BBB is acting the same way as before I
> flashed it.
>
> Robert: could this be because I inadvertently uncommented out that line in
> the wrong uEnv.txt file? And if so, how do I navigate to the file system on
> the eMMC so I can recomment that line? I'm still learning about devices and
> file systems on Linux.

laughs...

It sounds like you transferred the "eMMC" image to the "microSD"...

Like had said:

Plug in microSD
Push down boot button
Apply power
Wait for 4 LED's
Remove finger from boot button..

So you didn't do the boot button correctly, thus on bootup the "eMMC"
flash the "microSD" ;)

So go back to step 1 ;)

Use etcher.io, reflash the microSd and try again. ;)

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYjtO98MjnX67L16hwLK%2Bsz-eT4oDko4oPKFNmcF0xiqOg%40mail.gmail.com.