I'm not usinig HDMI, it seems to be disabled by default. I updated the
kernel, and it almost works now.

When I connected initially everything looked good. After a reboot though,
the wifi adapter wouldn't power on. If I extract and re-insert it into the
USB slot, it powers up, but doesn't get an address.

I found an old ASUS wifi adapter in a drawer and tried it (it's an
RTL8192CU device), but got the same results as above.

Thanks

Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/72be6fe5-6525-488e-93b2-39d85cbf03bd%40googlegroups.com.