Hello,

I am on P9_40 with my TMP36 temperature sensor. I used the book, "30
BeagleBone Black Projects." It is lesson number 11. It has some BoneScript
lessons but I think the book is outdated. Does anyone know of the updates
and how it pertains to temperature sensors?

Seth

P.S. Here is the software I cannot get to read. I am going to try and set
it up in Cloud9 instead of on PuTTY and see what happens.

var b = require('bonescript');

var inputPin = "P9_40";

getBeagleTemp();

function getBeagleTemp();