Hello Again,

Thank you. I will look into it. I know very little about node.js. I have
been following some books on the BBB. I just know how to run .js files with
node. That is about it for now.

Seth

P.S. I have used the ADC from the Adafruit_BBIO a long time ago but I
stopped once things got odd. I was having trouble calling ADC with success.
Anyway, thank you and I will check it out.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b7d25d90-444d-4b8a-b8b7-8a4d77ea1dab%40googlegroups.com.