Will try that if attaching the cable does not work....

Now comes the noob question: How do I attach the cable, seems that there is
plenty BeagleBone Black tutorials on that, but not sure how to do it on the
blue one.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/700db256-78a9-4198-8a41-4f9f477df553%40googlegroups.com.