On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Niels Jakob Buch <njb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Argh, waiting on a pile of JST-XX connectors to get the Blue-world up and
> running. But thanks!

So, I actually have no idea of the pin pitch on those JST headers. But the
serial debug cable I bought years ago, and still use. Has fairly thin slip
on connectors. You only need RXD, TXD, and ground connected. The cable I
bought was a Prolific PL2303HX cable very similar to the one stocked at
Adafruit https://www.adafruit.com/product/954

I actually bought mine off ebay for less than $3, but shipping took a lot
longer too. Adafruit is stating on their page there that they're now using
SilLabs something or another because of driver stability. But I've never
experienced a problem with the PL2303HX cable.

Anyway, my point is that you may not need a JST connector for this purpose.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORokc1RFheaEppMtfhg1XXaPP5BcJ%3DtgN0enk1Mb4uy-eg%40mail.gmail.com.