On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 4:42:46 PM UTC-7, ercola...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 3:58:03 PM UTC-7, William Hermans wrote:
>
>> [..]along with the TRM, or whatever documentation that makes the most
>> sense to you. [..]
>>

> For fun, I tried to determine what 0x37 means. You referred to the "TRM",
> which I take to mean the Sitara Tech Ref Manual (rev c).. that ~2300 page
> monster! ;) Spent a bit of time in there, but was unable to figure out
> which table was relevant.

Oh, OK, I think "the TRM" must refer to this one
<http://mythopoeic.org/BBB-PRU/am335x_techref.pdf> instead (I think), while
bigger (4300 pages), it's a bit easier on my eyes, as it seems to have info
more relevant to a software person than this other one
<https://github.com/CircuitCo/BeagleBone-Black/blob/master/BBB_SRM.pdf?raw=true>

I was looking at which seems more hardware somehow. I'm still a bit new to
this all.

The latter was the first link google returned when searching for
"beaglebone technical reference manual".. they call it the 'system
technical reference manual', but seems to be a different thing.

The former also has a good description of the on-chip hardware peripherals
(PWM, UART, etc).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b9b835de-5fbf-4b7b-a71c-20ddfb1f3eb2%40googlegroups.com.