Hi Robert,

That appears to work.

With the 4.4.91-ti-r133 kernel I had to do this to run the libts-bin
utilities:

$ sudo TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event2 ts_calibrate
$ sudo TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event2 ts_test

With the 4.4.91-ti-r141.1 kernel the utilities now work with just:

$ sudo ts_calibrate
$ sudo ts_test

Thanks!

Unfortunately, this didn't fix the problems I see with SDL1.2 and pygame.

It appears the 1.2.15+dfsg1-4 version of libsdl1.2debian has support for
tslib
removed since that package is not available in the "normal" jessie repos.

It looks like you are providing tslib from you repos:

$ dpkg -l | grep libts
ii  libts-bin                             1.14-1rcnee0~stretch+20171122
             armhf        touch screen library utilities
ii  libts0:armhf                          1.14-1rcnee0~stretch+20171122
             armhf        touch screen library

Any chance you could provide a libsdl1.2debian package that works with
tslib?

I can go back to a wheezy image but I would rather use a newer one.

Thanks,
Hartley

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/97cecace-db12-44c8-94b0-d4a85ce73ebf%40googlegroups.com.