On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 5:10:39 PM UTC-7, Hartley Sweeten wrote:

> On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 5:05:33 PM UTC-7, Hartley Sweeten wrote:
>>
>> On Friday, January 5, 2018 at 2:53:01 PM UTC-7, RobertCNelson wrote:

>>> sid but

>>> libts-0.0-0
>>> support.

>>> broken.

>>> Okay, this was just built and pushed out to the repo:
>>>
>>> from the build log:
>>>
>>> checking for OpenGL (GLX) support... yes
>>> checking for Linux 2.4 unified input interface... yes
>>> checking for Touchscreen library support... yes
>>>
>>> If it works, i'll start hacking on stretch. ;)
>>

>> I'm setting up a jessie system right now starting from this image:
>> bone-debian-8.6-console-armhf-2016-09-18-2gb.img.xz
>>
>> I'm following the same steps I wen through for wheezy.
>>
>> I assume the libsdl and libts packages will automatically come
>> from your repo, correct?
>>
>> What versions should I expect to see?

Well, I must be doing something wrong..

When I installed libsdl1.2debian I ended up getting:
$ dpkg -l | grep libsdl1.2debian
ii  libsdl1.2debian:armhf           1.2.15-10+b1
   armhf        Simple DirectMedia Layer

And that version did not have libts as a dependency.

If I understand the output of 'apt-cache showpkg libsdl1.2debian', there
should
be a 1.2.15-10rcnee0~jessie+20180105 version available but i don't know how
I get it to install.

I'm out for now. I'll look into this more on Monday.

Thanks,
Hartley

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/1f1b08e9-716a-4f94-8af1-5aee36f03b88%40googlegroups.com.