On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 10:36 AM, Robert Nelson <robertcnel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 10:26 AM, Hartley Sweeten <bigguin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Grrr... This is a bigger can of worms than I thought...
>>
>> libsdl1.2debian is available in wheezy, jessie, stretch, buster, and sid but
>> the
>> package is compiled differently on each system.
>>
>> wheezy has:
>> libsdl1.2debian version 1.2.15-5 with libdirectfb-1.2.9 and libts-0.0-0
>> This version should work without X and provide working touchscreen support.
>>
>> jessie has:
>> libsdl1.2debian version 1.2.15-10+b1 with libdirectfb-1.2-9
>> This version should work without X but the touchscreen support is broken.
>> libts is also not available.
>
> I looked at this last night, it'll be pretty easy to re-add
> libts-0.0-0 support..

Okay, this was just built and pushed out to the repo:

from the build log:

checking for OpenGL (GLX) support... yes
checking for Linux 2.4 unified input interface... yes
checking for Touchscreen library support... yes

If it works, i'll start hacking on stretch. ;)

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYgj617voULoXAakEvWpebyX3PtN79Cpt7HCoPi8qWmmpw%40mail.gmail.com.