Has anyone had any success with JTAG emulation on the pocket beagle yet? I have
both Segger and NI debuggers as well as a variety of adaptors for Other demo
boards from tag-connect and others, though I can’t get any of them to work,
either because the pads are not aligned or because the protocol settings must
differ.

I can’t find any documentation about the jtag interface on the pocket, and the
documents that do exist (for the black) discuss the 20-pin header and the TI
adaptor only.

If I can’t step through using JTAG, is it possible to do so with either of the
USB interfaces on the pocket? There isn’t any documentation on that either, so
I figured it was prudent to ask.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/f7f440d3-b597-4c4a-8f49-e21f09cd6907%40googlegroups.com.