Hello Sir,

Seth here. You have got a good set of shoulders on your head. This was my
issue and you walked me through it. Thank you sir. See this software:

import Adafruit_BBIO.GPIO as GPIO
import time

MotorOne = "P9_21", "P9_22", "P9_12"

GPIO.setup("P9_21", GPIO.OUT)
GPIO.setup("P9_22", GPIO.OUT)
GPIO.setup("P9_12", GPIO.OUT)

EnA = GPIO.output("P9_21", GPIO.HIGH)
ln1 = GPIO.output("P9_22", GPIO.LOW)
ln2 = GPIO.output("P9_12", GPIO.LOW)

EnA = GPIO.output("P9_21", GPIO.HIGH)
ln1 = GPIO.output("P9_22", GPIO.LOW)
ln2 = GPIO.output("P9_12", GPIO.HIGH)

while True:

        try:
                for i in range (0, 9):
                    motorOne = ("P9_21", "P9_22", "P9_12")
                    time.sleep(3)
                    print "EnA", "\tln1", "\tln2"
                #for move in range (0, 9):
                    #ln1 = ("P9_22")
                    #ln2 = ("P9_12")
                    #time.sleep(3)
                    #print "ln1", "\tln2"

        except(KeyboardInterrupt):

                print "You have just ended your camping trip!"
                GPIO.cleanup()
                quit()

This software makes one motor go in one direction so far. I am sure I can
figure out more but this is "as-is" for now. I listened to your commands
and your intentions. You have helped.

Seth

P.S. I guess I should make this motor understand what it needs to do from
the BBB more and more until the motor can get commanded via control, e.g.
PS2 controller or small remote, application online, or via just one random,
completed set of software instructions.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a251d8ac-ac2e-48c3-a8ce-552227d201c2%40googlegroups.com.