Hello Everyone!

I am currently working on a project with Falcon Christmas on the Pocket
Beagle. I have a USB WIFI dongle to add WIFI to the pocket beagle.

I was following this guide to add the USB type A to it:
https://www.teachmemicro.com/pocketbeagle-wifi/.

I am sure that it is wired properly but it doesn't show up on Falcon as a
device when i do "ifconfig".
The USB however doesn't seem to be on because the LED on the dongle isn't
lighting up even though there is 5 volts to the USB.

I have made sure that the USB pins are not being used by Falcon through the
web interface.

The last thing i have tried was going through "connmanctl" but I get this
error when i try to enable WIFI.
"Error wifi: Method "SetProperty" with signature "sv" on interface
"net.connman.Technology" doesn't exist"

Are there any suggestions as to what to try or where to debug this issue?

Thanks for your help!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/e0ab277b-6a76-4c99-9f63-3bbb730d5d86%40googlegroups.com.