Hello,

I have a BBBlue. It works w/ ArduPilot. I am thinking that you might just
need a new image. Have you tried to use a newer image yet?

Seth

P.S. ArduPilot is fun to use. You can make drones, bots, and submarines!
Let me know if you are having trouble any further w/ the image update. Oh
and I think that you should update kernel and image to the
beagleboard.org/latest-images images. They worked for me thus far. Oh and
there is a nice ArduPilot imfatant/test on github.com that may prove
useful.