On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 10:43:25 -0700 (PDT), in
gmane.comp.hardware.beagleboard.user Pavel Yermolenko
<py.ohayo-fowrgoyegzlydzi6cay...@public.gmane.org> wrote:

>> >Perhaps should I add another repository ?
>>
>>         Lots...
>> https://gist.github.com/josephlr/5034c933bbcfddc25a9275037821b048
>>

> But how to know which of them have *binary-armhf/Packages*

        You add all of the armhf specific repositories. Then run

apt update

to fetch the listing of the contents.

apt search <whatever>

to find candidate packages. I can't really help beyond that -- my desktop
machine runs W10, and I have Debian Buster in a VirtualBox environment, so
the book procedure was pretty much exact (allowing for the fact that the
book uses Debian 9 [or even 8] rather than 10).

--
Dennis L Bieber