15.4 support that's huge. Is the TI SUB GHz radio on  a cape?Our neighborhood
gas meters were recently updated with a product I worked on that product had
an older TI radio and was based on a Renesas controller.This alternative
positions TI to possibly offer a turn key replacement for that product  beyond
porting the app to Linux.
TI support is way way better than Renesas and that product had reset issues I
strongly suspect were the Microcontroller

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 12:42 PM, Jason Kridner<jkrid...@beagleboard.org>
wrote:   BeagleV is something new in addition to BeagleBoard and BeagleBone
offerings from BeagleBoard.org. It is meant to address the needs coming from
the RISC-V community for a low-cost development board, ultimately with a path
to production. We still have a roadmap for BeagleBone!
So, I'll share what I should have shared before, but am still ironing out
details on schedule as we are executing this...
There's a minor tweak to BeagleBone AI rev A1a to rev A2, but I'm not sure if
it'll go into full production as we have started a rev B with the TDA4VM device
from TI. It jumps to A72s and has better software support for the AI
accelerators.
One project I'm most excited about is an update to BeagleBone Blue (rev C, rev
B used the smaller SIP but had unrelated issues that never got resolved and
therefore never got released). I need some more stuff to be released from TI to
share more details there, but the motor drive capability will be boosted to
enable direct drive of BLDC quadrotors and 3-phase steppers.

And, I'm very, very excited about BeagleConnect technology being worked on at
https://github.com/jadonk/beagleconnect based on TI CC1352. This still has a
long way to productize, but it is really interesting tech!
We also have some cool stuff being worked by BeagleBoard Compatible makers in
the BeagleBone space. For that matter, SeeedStudio BeagleBone Green Gateway
hasn't been out very long.

Anyway, the short answer is BeagleV an in-addition-to-BeagleBone thing, not
moving away from it.
If interested in BeagleV, please register your interest at BeagleV.org. If you
already did so with Seeed, no need to replicate.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 8:39 AM johan.he...@gmail.com