On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 4:08:35 PM UTC-5 vinicius...@gmail.com
wrote:

> Hi Jason
>
> The idea on the BBAI is change from am5729 to TDA4VM ?

Yes.

I think the things to figure out are if we can:
* Increase RAM
* Add CSI signals/connectors
* Bring PCIe over Type-C as an alt mode (some devices are just better
interfaced over PCIe than USB)
* Add USB-SS to the Type-A connector
* Add an alternate power connector (capes and USB shouldn't be the only way
to power, but barrels are too big for this design)