On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 01:05:20PM -0400, Martin Blais wrote:
> I just attempted to update the github mirror now and it fails again.
> I'm spending more time fixing this up than I have, I just can't, have to
> figure out trades for tomorrow's session
> I'd contemplate switching over if I knew it was possible to switch back
> (demonstrated) without losing any data

I believe it is not your intention, but this comes out as a rant and is
not actionable by others. Do you need help and would you like someone
else to try doing the sync/migration for you? If so, please say it
explicitly and I'm confident people will step in to help out with this.
(I'm not volunteering myself because forced home schooling is now
absorbing my entire free time, but I'm optimist that others can help, as
long as it's clear that help with this is wanted/welcome.)

--
Stefano Zacchiroli . z...@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o