On 27/03/2020 12:11, Daniele Nicolodi wrote:
> To further explore this possibility, I went ahead and filled a hosting
> request ticket on https://foss.heptapod.net
>
> https://foss.heptapod.net/heptapod/foss.heptapod.net/issues/49
>
> The only requirement on the project, other than being released under a
> FOSS license is to acknowledge support from Octobus and Clever Cloud for
> hosting on the project webpage.

The folks at Heptapod responded very quickly and approved my request for
hosting the beancount repository under a beancount group (organization).

Martin, if you would like to have them import the Bitbucket repository,
issues, and merge requests to Heptapod, you should invite
georges.raci...@octobus.net to have (read only) repository membership on
Bitbucket (this is a requirement of the import mechanism).

The only limitation I see is that ownership of issues and merge requests
will most likely be lost. This is a know issue, unlikely to be resolved
before Bitbucket shuts down mercurial projects.

Heptapod admins are processing a backlog of hosting requests and should
be able to run the import by the end of next week (and releasing a new
Heptapod RC).

Cheers,
Dan