On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 01:58:53PM -0400, Martin Blais wrote:
> So either I find another Hg hosting (doesn't seem to be anything foss
> friendly with issue tracking out there I feel confident about), or try
> a move to github.

It's known™ that I'd personally favor a move to a git-based hosting.
But. In case it would make things easier for you, I've checked with a
friend who's also an upstream Mercurial developer what he recommends as
an alternative to Bitbucket. He pointed that this hosting:

  https://foss.heptapod.net/

offers free hosting for FOSS projects. It's GitLab, but extended with
Mercurial software. It's developed and maintained by Mercurial upstream
devs, so it should be reasonably well integrated and safe mid-term (not
that I've tested it myself though...).

I've no idea how to migrate issues from bitbucket to GitLab, but I can
ask.

Hope this helps,
Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli . z...@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o