Nothing changed.
I'm too busy to deal with it, a few weeks ago I was set to move the whole
thing to github manually but now it looks like there's a bunch of easier
solutions are coming around (converters to github that will also import
issues, heptapod to stick with mercurial, etc.).
Atlassian also delayed the deadline.
I'm waiting until the very last moment, just got too much going on