Hello,

Thanks Patrick!

Your model makes sense. From the individual ledger point of view, do
you also include the interest paid in the transfer to
Assets:Receivable:LoanFlat? Or would you transfer it to
Expenses:Shared or Expenses:Interest?

In the common ledger I still have the issue that the one-off large
contribution to the deposit (from Income:Jorge and Income:Partner to
Assets:Home:Deposit) is significantly larger than our normal monthly
incomes and expenses, so the charts in the income statement are now a
bit unreadable. Is there any way around this? What about the monthly
contribution, would you create separate income accounts for regular
expenses (at 50%) and flat contributions?

Thanks again for your help!

Kind regards,
Jorge