Martin,

I was reading through the *Beancount - Calculating Portfolio Returns
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nPsMIunLnDvdsg6TSsd0PZb7jngojNpFlqnaX36WRp8/>*

document

Very thorough (as always)!

May be this is a naïve question, but what is your definition of the
portfolio return in general, without diving in beancount?

E.g.

if on 1 January I invested 100 USD which grew by 1 February to 150 USD and
then I withdrew all of this

and then on 1 June I unvested 1000 USD, which by 1 December grew to 1010
USD, which I withdrew

Then how would you calculate the portfolio return?