Merlyn> >>>>> "Geraint" == Geraint Jones
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Merlyn> Geraint> I would recommend (if your budget will allow) you get "The
Merlyn> Geraint> Perl CD Bookshelf" which now includes the 3rd edition of
Merlyn> Geraint> Learning Perl.

Merlyn> No, it doesn't, sadly.  It includes NO edition of Learning Perl,
Merlyn> because of bad timing.

Oops. Please emend my previous comments about the CD Bookshelf having ALL
the greats. Llama is a necessity.

*Sigh* You're just gonna have to stretch that budget (and mind-time).

Robert Taylor

P.S. Digest subscribers: a bit behind but less overwhelmed ;-)