>My problem with CGI.pm is that, get this, it's too complicated. I've tried
>to use it, but, quite simply, all I would ever want out of a CGI routine
>is
>to give me back the data in either a hash or object reference. The
>But hey, that's just me.

Not just you... I have no need of any other function from a CGI module.  That's why I
use CGI::Lite.

The problem I'm having now is that with all that I've read about the effort placed on
making CGI.pm robust, I wonder if CGI::Lite suffers in some way...

I feel exactly as you do about separating design from code, however.  I know a lot of
fantastic HTML designers haven't even a clue what a print statement is, and can't
expect them to spruce up a form or even overhaul the look of an entire application by
scouring through and attempting to change tested and debugged code.

Jason.