On 10/07/2001 at 9:01 PM Brett W. McCoy wrote:

>For which you can still use CGI.pm, but use a templating technique for
>your display.  I've written web apps where I use CGI.pm to only do form

...again, my point.  You've just brought this back full circle to the beginning.

The path of this thread as set by Morbus Iff was, essentially, "Why use CGI.pm when
you don't need most of the functionality it provides?"

I suppose a good answer to that could be "what's the harm? it's easy enough to use and
you know it's safe."  Enough other answers have been given to pretty much lay this to
rest.

Jason.