I have written this:

system qw( /usr/lib/lpd/pio/etc/piomisc_ext mkpq_remote_ext -q $qname
        -h $newhost.$domain.ko.com -r jfsrvrsap -t bsd -d $qname
        "Jetforms NT Server TEMPORARY" );

Nevermind what I am doing (adding a remote print queue), I am mainly
interested in using the qw() properly.  It splits on whitespace, so I
figure that this will do exactly what I want, but I am not sure if it will
split on the whitespace inside the double-quotes.  Will double-quotes
suffice to keep that string intact?

I could just type out a big list using "," to separate, but where's the fun
in that?

Thanks,
-=GLA=-