Pages that are "stripped" like the one you referred to in your p.s.
(http://www.delphiautomotive.com/news/pressReleases/pr5280-10022001) many
times are simply removing server-side includes, leaving only the text of the
selected page. (See http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/080600-1.shtml)
Just a thought ;?þ

ntcleric