At 12:47 AM 10/30/2001, Bob Showalter wrote:
> [...]

I would agree. However, it's not always obvious from the way
perl.apache.org is organized where the choice documentation lies. The best
and most verbose documentation tends to be located at
http://perl.apache.org/guide/ which is the official mod_perl guide itself
and tends to be the most up-to-date combination FAQ/Performance
Tuning/Beginners guide for mod_perl.

However, setting up CGI on apache is MUCH easier than mod_perl. I would
recommend you begin slow first and then go faster later with mod_perl.