Hi, does anyone know of a perl compiler?  Have written some perl code for a
product and would not like the source available.

Thanks

Barrie Heck, Internet Solutions.
Box Web Communications.
Internet Communications
http://www.boxit.com.au
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please help us by completing our online survey.
The survey can be accessed by clicking on the following link
http://www.boxit.com.au/survey.htm

Box Web Communications will be launching early in 2002.  We will be
offering the following services:
 - Email Servers
 - Webmail - Access your email from any internet connection in the world
 - IMAP - Mirror your mailboxes onto any desktop computer with internet
 access
 - Email to Mobile Phone SMS gateway
 - Web Site Hosting
 - Virtual Hosting
 - Domain Registration
 - System Support
 - SSI(Server Side Includes) and CGI(Common Gateway Interface)
 - Domain Name Services

Our services can be found at the following page