I've deleted the snippet of code I had to display the table since it didn't
work. I've tried other methods and they didn't work either. I've seen people
using "map" too, but I don't know much about using it.

What I meant by consistent was to use Stein's CGI.pm throughout my code.

To recap: I don't need help with DBI or querying DB's, but with printing the
results into a table. I have two arrays: "@columns" (contains the column
names from the queried table), and "@data" (contains every row from that
table). I tried to adapt the code in Lincoln Stein's book, but all I got was
a table with the column headings and the first row was filled with the
"@data" array.

Nafiseh Saberi has the right idea, but I would like to do it in "pure" CGI.pm.

Thanks,

Gerry.