Nafiseh Saberi wrote (in perl.beginners):
> hi.
> hope you be fine.
> i reply this question,also.
> (tables in cgi)
> do you know what is the difference between my answer
> and yours,or what is the advantages ??

 Your answer is probably faster than mine in execution time since you
 don't have to call CGI methods to print a HTML table. However, using
 CGI.pm to create HTML, is in my opinion, a safeguard against HTML
 inconstencies. I think also makes the code more readable, as it is 100%
 perl and not a mix between perl and HTML. And an added bonus is that
 CGI.pm outputs by default (generally) valid XHTML.

 Of course, if you want to make really complex things in HTML, CGI.pm
 can be limitating. But in these case, I'll probably use a proper
 Templating tool (like HTML::Template, or better, Template Toolkit or
 HTML::Mason, all available on CPAN)

 I hope all of this makes sense!

> I think..your mail have problem and returned.

 Yes, my mail is 'spam armored', you have to remove the capital words
 'NO' and 'SPAM' from my address.

Briac

--
briac
 << dynamic .sig on strike, we apologize for the inconvenience >>