Hi John,

Thanks for the warning.  I should be OK, my html form is within a
firewall and the form only passes parameters to the shell script, the
actual command that is executed is hard coded into the cgi script, so if
you input the wrong parameter, e.g. rm -rf *, then it won't know what
you are talking about and consequently do nothing.
Cheers

Alex.