I am not a Linux expert. But in dos I can execute more than one command at
an conce using the pipe simbol.

See the following command line:

dir > out.txt | notepad out.txt

This will execute dir, output to a text file and the open the file using
notepad.

The malicious hacker may use:

command01 | command02

I think Linux also has this feature.

Am I right or wrong????

Rafael Cotta

"Alex Read" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem