  To: ...
  From: ...
  Subject: ...

  This is a MIME message.  Only a really cool mailreader can see this.
  --HTML-email-is-really-bad
  Here is your <bold>freakin'</bold> HTML mail.
  --HTML-email-is-really-bad

which properly describes the message body in the headers, leaves a blank
line to identify the header end and the body begin, and then lays out
the body pieces.

No, I don't know how to write it in perl.  I think I'd feel dirty if I
did; this is bad enough ;-)  I'm sure there's a module, though.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]