If your as lazy as I am and hate to type you wouldn't have this debate.......I can't
remember ever
writing a script that I started from scratch for years now. I almost always start with
an existing
script cause 9 times out of 10 it has something in it I'll need anyway.......and I am
the cut 'n'
paste king of all times. I even have an array of smart key shortcuts on all of my
computers.

But even still I don't think it would bug me to type in 2 little words :o)

Charles

PS I am know as the slopiest programmer in the world just for your edufication but I
beleive it's the
end results that gets me by :o)