Jimmy George wrote at Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:38:16 +0200:

> LIMITED SUPPORT FOR CASCADING STYLE SHEETS
> from
> perldoc CGI
>
> where is that? I am a beginner. On a Mac. With a home page serviced by a
> remote ISP. No Linux contact.

It's a subsection in the perl documentation of the CGI module.

perldoc is a program showing the perl documentation of Perl itself and
every installed module.
perldoc is installed (in general - I never used it on a Mac,
but it should be the same), when Perl with it's command line call
perl is installed.

Just go to the commandline and type
perldoc CGI
or