Hi everybody!

One of my program generates a HTML formulary whose number of checkboxes fluctuates
(they are named mod_0, mod_1, mod_2, mod_3...etc).
Therefore I need a loop in my other program which has to read the formulary :

my $count ;
for ($count=0; $count <= $num; $count++)
        {
        my $mod = $cgi->param("mod_".$count) ? $cgi->param("mod_".$count) : ""  ;

        if ($mod ne "")
                .....................etc

($num is the number (-1) of checkboxes and it is stocked in a hidden inputin the Web
page)

Unfortunately it seems that Perl memorises the values of these "$mod_i" and doesn't
always execute the script with the values that are given to it!!
I have tried differents ways of declaring these parameters (our, my, local, outside or
inside the loop...etc) and there has always been the same problem.
Basically the first formulary you fill is well executed, and after that there is no
way to tell when it'll start to bug! Sometimes it executes the formulary you have
filled three or four times before!

I hope someone could help me with this, this problem is poisoning my programs!

Ti Bruno
Damien Delhomme
[EMAIL PROTECTED]