Damien Delhomme wrote at Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:48:01 +0200:

> The only modules I use are :
>
> use CGI;
> use DBI;
> use HTML::Template;
> use Data::Dumper;
>
> (I am not the original programmer, I'm trying to make it work!)
>
> My script is called by a file .xml with :
>
> <!--#exec cgi="/perl/interne/annuaire/assoces_modif.pl" -->

I don't know much about this xml feature,
but I could imagine that it works like a calling from the command line.

In this context, the CGI module will (perhaps) try to read the parameters
from STDIN, what should really block your script.

Excuse, but as I'm realling lacking in the xml knowledge,
I just can't help you how to really solve the problem :-((

Greetings,
Janek