On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:55:50 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Eric) wrote:

>Dear Zentara:
>
>  I copy that piece of code and paste in my showphoto.pl in
>C:\apache2\cgi-bin\
>but it still not show any photo
>attach my showphoto.pl
>please help again

Sorry, but it's hard to say what exactly your problem is, especially
because I don't use windows and don't know the peculiarities of
your windows apache server.
My suggestion is to work thru it step by step, until you
see where the problem is.
The first step is to get your script to output the image to
it's STDOUT. In other words, you should be able to do
"showphoto.pl > mytestout.jpg" and you should get
a good photo out.
Then you want to put it in your cgi-bin and try to
see where apache is messing up outputting the
photo.
It usually ends up being something very simple,
which you are overlooking.