From: "Richard KHOO Guan Chen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Octavian Rasnita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: CGI scripts permissions

I assume you are connecting to a database?

CGIs should have 500 permission and SHOULD NOT contain the password.
Instead write a perl module which return the database_handle and put that
together with the other modules (/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/....). Then just
call the module in your CGI script.

Regards
Richard KHOO Guan Chen