WilliamGunther> I think Programming Perl is good for learning. There
WilliamGunther> is a book also called Learning Perl from O'Reilly, but
WilliamGunther> really I don't feel there is a suitable enough reason
WilliamGunther> to pay a lot of money for it, especially since you
WilliamGunther> have Programing Perl already.

There are some who would disagree here. :)

Buy a copy of Learning Perl.  If it's the money you're concerned
about, borrow a copy, or buy a copy and resell it.  We worked hard to
design Learning Perl to be the best book to spend your first 30-40
hours while learning the language, no matter where you will be using
Perl eventually.