Yep, I did that, tried every single option to remove this premature end of
script headers.

Do you think it has to do something with 'gedit' text editor? because I am
scripting in this editor for the very first time.
The scripts copied from Window XP machine have no problems at all, runing
smoothly, only those are producing error which I am writing in the Linux
machine. Why?

use CGI qw(&header);
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

print &header;
print "Hello world";

with CGI.pm

$q->print($q->header( type => 'text/html')

and simply

print "Content-Type: text/html\n";

print "Hello World\n";

Thanks,