Thanks, you did good with this code for me. I did not want to load more
library as most suggested. This works just fine with only one exception. I
needed to use the -t option. Here is the revised version which worked for
me:

#/usr/bin/perl
use strict;
use warnings;

my $mailprog = '/usr/sbin/sendmail -t'
my $empemail='[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
my $inquirer='[EMAIL PROTECTED]';

#EMAIL
open (MAIL, "|$mailprog") || die "Can't open mailprog.\n";
print MAIL "To: $empemail\n";
print MAIL "Reply-To: $inquirer\n";
print MAIL "From: $inquirer\n";
print MAIL "Subject: Inquiry Response Request\n\n";
print MAIL <<"PrintTag";
Please respond to the following inquiry:
blah blah blah, message here
PrintTag
close(MAIL);

--end code--