I understand what you are saying but I would have to include the path, the
@INC thing, to the "use WhateverTheHeckICallTheModule qw(emailx);".

This would affect command line and mod_perl. If I put the
WhateverTheHeckICallTheModule in the current dir, it works fine for the
command line. For mod_perl, I would need to put it in a startup script or
something which I have read but not sure how to do it.

I just rather not bother at this time unless you can give me an example of
how to add the path to @INC and do I need to define the @INC in each file?

Also, if you know how to include it for the mod_perl.

thanks,
-rkl