> Great, I got the use lib to work but where is the directory
> for these modules you mentioned (on linux):

Cool.

> > No you wouldn't not if you install it via cpan (IE it's in
> a standard
> > directory already in @INC) Same with any other module, Net::SMTP,
> > Mail::Sender,
>
> I did a find but it did not find it. find / -name Mail.pm -print

That means there's no file called Mail.pm, The modules I mentioned
aren't named that.

If they are installed just do

use Mail::Sender;

You shouldn't have to find them unless they aren't installed/

Try
perl -e 'use Mail::Sender;'
perl -e 'use Net::SMTP;'

If you get no errors ( IE no ouput from that) then they are installed, if you get an
error most likely you need to install them. No need to do use lib; if they are
installed.