What resources are you concerned about? It appears most of CGI.pm is
autoloaded at first usage, which should help matters of CPU and memory
usage.

Maybe this is just my inexperience showing here, but I was under the impression that when you attached a module (i.e. use CGI.pm), it was compiled with the rest of your script. If this is incorrect?

You might also have a look at CGI::Lite

yes, this is the alternative that I am currently using. It is a nice little module. Very simply.

--
Greg J. Zartman

"Life in entertainment and survival is a game"