On 14 May 2004, at 09:45, Alexander Blüm wrote:
On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:25:27 +0100
David Dorward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 14 May 2004, at 08:33, Werner wrote:
I've got a form that makes use of the GET method to provide the cgi
script with details. My problem is that you can see all of the
fields being posted.

better yet:
use SSL (I mean the apache module) or any other secure data transport
layer.

That would be a good way to protect the information from third parties, I thought the question was about hiding it from the user.

--
David Dorward
     <http://dorward.me.uk/>