Ing. Branislav Gerzo wrote:
I have small question about putting variables into CGI script, which
produces table, here is snip of code:

use CGI qw(:standard);
#...
open FH, items.txt or die "Can't open $!";
my @items = sort <FH>;
print table(
        {-border=>undef},
        caption('Choose your favourite brand:'),
        Tr({-align=>CENTER,-valign=>TOP},),
        td($items[0], $items[1], $items[2]),
        td($items[3], $items[4], $items[5])
        );
#...

But how to do that inside while loop ? Can I use table() function, or
I have to print it (like without CGI module)?

Maybe I have missed something... Why don't you just write code along the line you want and try to figure out what you can and can't do? I take for granted that you have enabled strictures and warnings, and those will tell you about certain kind of mistakes.

Come back here *after having tried* if you encounter problems that you are not able to resolve by help of the docs.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson