Charles K. Clarkson [CKC], on Thursday, September 9, 2004 at 17:37
(-0500) thinks about:

CKC> : print table(
:         {-border=>>undef},
CKC> :         caption('Choose your favourite brand:'),
CKC> :         Tr({-align=>CENTER,-valign=>TOP},),

CKC>     That doesn't look right. Are CENTER and TOP constants?
CKC> If not, you don't have warnings turned on.

i've turned warnings and everythings ok it prints me out:

CKC> :         td($items[0], $items[1], $items[2]),
CKC> :         td($items[3], $items[4], $items[5])
CKC> :         );
CKC> : #...
CKC> :
CKC> : But how to do that inside while loop? Can I use
CKC> : table() function, or I have to print it (like
CKC> : without CGI module)?

CKC>     I don't understand the question. What while loop?
CKC> What would it be looping over?

I want print all items into table, table should have 3 columns.
I don't know how to do it.

Thanks and sorry for not clear question before.

--

 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.

[Dammit, Jim! I'm a meteorologist,not a forecaster!]

-=x=-
Skontrolované antivírovým programom NOD32